- about the founder
- FREE 7 Day Meal Plan
- Health and Wellness Questionnaire
- Get Yo Wellness On! Win the War for Your Health TODAY!
- The Secret to Goal Setting (and getting there!)
- Live Fierce Live Fabulous Accessories
- Organifi-Convenience in Superfood Nutrition
- Become Part of Our Community
- A Few of My Favorite Things
- Got an Idea for a New Business? Learn More at MIA!
- Shop Amazon
- Contact Us
- Sneak Peek into Fit Camps
- Cardio Exercises
- Flexibility Exercises
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Anybody else love to read?
Sometimes I read a book 📚 to learn something new and sometimes it validates something I already know and practice. So when I read The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy, it drove the point home that every choice I make today will define the choices I can make in the future. It also taught me that is never too late to begin making better choices to re-define my future. Reading this book allowed me to take an honest assessment of what I am not so thrilled about in my life and make a decision to make changes that will literally change my outlook and quality of life. Personal development is something I practice daily to not only improve my and my family's life but to share with everyone. When I learn something this good, I just can't keep it to myself!
When you have a mentor and a good friend or family member that is truly a 'ride or die', you gotta thank them from time to time. You...
I used to be so overwhelmed with self-doubt that often I wondered if I could do anything right. Whether it was struggling with my weight, ...
This delightful young lady wrote in an article in Cosmopolitan magazine about not being represented in the “wellness” niche. I know how she ...