- about the founder
- FREE 7 Day Meal Plan
- Health and Wellness Questionnaire
- Get Yo Wellness On! Win the War for Your Health TODAY!
- The Secret to Goal Setting (and getting there!)
- Live Fierce Live Fabulous Accessories
- Organifi-Convenience in Superfood Nutrition
- Become Part of Our Community
- A Few of My Favorite Things
- Got an Idea for a New Business? Learn More at MIA!
- Shop Amazon
- Contact Us
- Sneak Peek into Fit Camps
- Cardio Exercises
- Flexibility Exercises
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Anybody else love to read?
Sometimes I read a book 📚 to learn something new and sometimes it validates something I already know and practice. So when I read The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy, it drove the point home that every choice I make today will define the choices I can make in the future. It also taught me that is never too late to begin making better choices to re-define my future. Reading this book allowed me to take an honest assessment of what I am not so thrilled about in my life and make a decision to make changes that will literally change my outlook and quality of life. Personal development is something I practice daily to not only improve my and my family's life but to share with everyone. When I learn something this good, I just can't keep it to myself!
When you have a mentor and a good friend or family member that is truly a 'ride or die', you gotta thank them from time to time. You...