- about the founder
- FREE 7 Day Meal Plan
- Health and Wellness Questionnaire
- Get Yo Wellness On! Win the War for Your Health TODAY!
- The Secret to Goal Setting (and getting there!)
- Live Fierce Live Fabulous Accessories
- Organifi-Convenience in Superfood Nutrition
- Become Part of Our Community
- A Few of My Favorite Things
- Got an Idea for a New Business? Learn More at MIA!
- Shop Amazon
- Contact Us
- Sneak Peek into Fit Camps
- Cardio Exercises
- Flexibility Exercises
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Did you overindulge this holiday? That's ok, slipping up is good sometimes- it makes you want
to get back on track that much more! Here are some good ways to bounce back:
1. Drink tons of water!
2. Eat mostly raw because it will cleanse your system and you'll feel lighter.
3. Do 20-30 minutes of cardio and hit the weights for a full body routine.
4. Drink Shakeology to help rid your body of toxins!
When you have a mentor and a good friend or family member that is truly a 'ride or die', you gotta thank them from time to time. You...