- about the founder
- FREE 7 Day Meal Plan
- Health and Wellness Questionnaire
- Get Yo Wellness On! Win the War for Your Health TODAY!
- The Secret to Goal Setting (and getting there!)
- Live Fierce Live Fabulous Accessories
- Organifi-Convenience in Superfood Nutrition
- Become Part of Our Community
- A Few of My Favorite Things
- Got an Idea for a New Business? Learn More at MIA!
- Shop Amazon
- Contact Us
- Sneak Peek into Fit Camps
- Cardio Exercises
- Flexibility Exercises
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Did you overindulge this holiday? That's ok, slipping up is good sometimes- it makes you want
to get back on track that much more! Here are some good ways to bounce back:
1. Drink tons of water!
2. Eat mostly raw because it will cleanse your system and you'll feel lighter.
3. Do 20-30 minutes of cardio and hit the weights for a full body routine.
4. Drink Shakeology to help rid your body of toxins!
Shout out to Aaliyah when she told us to dust ourselves off and try again❣️ RIP You know I’ve been having a lot of conversations about heal...
I used to be so overwhelmed with self-doubt that often I wondered if I could do anything right. Whether it was struggling with my weight, ...
This delightful young lady wrote in an article in Cosmopolitan magazine about not being represented in the “wellness” niche. I know how she ...